20231207

Dec 10th

Jessica Andrews -- Who I Am
Tracy Lawrence -- My Second Home
Alecia Nugent -- Tell Fort Worth I Said Hello
Roly Daniels -- Ol' Whats His Name / Just Enough To Keep Me Hangin' On
Faith Hill -- Let Me Let Go
Jerry Reed -- The Bird
Brenda Lee -- Cowgirl & The Dandy
Scotty McCreery -- Damn Strait
George Strait -- Amarillo By Morning
Johnny Rodriguez -- Pass Me By If You're Only Passing Thru
Paula O'Reilly -- Songs I'll Never Sing
John Wesley Ryles -- Kay
Chapel Hart -- Welcome To Fist City
Paula MacAskill -- Someone Is Looking For Someone Like You
Ronnie Ross -- I'll Settle For Old Ireland
Billy Hammond -- Turn Out The Lights
Rowdy Decker -- Little By Little
Michelle Wright -- He Would Be Sixteen
Damien Davis -- Breaking Ground
Janie Fricke -- Tell Me A Lie
Randall King -- Burns Like Her
Kevin Logue -- I Wish I Was A Cowboy Again
Gene Watson -- Nothing Sure Looked Good On You
Zac Brown Band -- Country Fried
Nanci Griffith -- Never Mind
Dolly Parton -- Old Flames
Moe Bandy    -- Americana

No comments: