20231116

Nov 19th

Farmers Daughter -- Callin' All you Cowboys
Alan Jackson -- Little Bitty
Ashley Monroe -- Dixie
Gary Stewart -- She's Acting Single, I'm Drinkin' Doubles / Out Of Hand / Honky Tonkin'
Thomas Maguire -- Dreams Of London
Molly Tuttle -- Flatland Girl
Dan Washburn / Holly Ashby -- Out Of The Blue
Marie Osmond -- Paper Roses
Vince Gill / Paul Franklin -- Sweet Memories
John Hogan -- Johnny's Hardware Store
Dale Ann Bradley -- I'm Just An Old Chunk Of Coal (w/John Conlee)
Brooks & Dunn -- She Used To Be Mine
Jamie Donnelly -- Come Into My Life
Rick & The All Star Ramblers -- My Kissing Days Are Over
Liz Clarke -- Country Looks Good On Me
Brandon McPhee -- You're Causing Trouble
Alan Forrester -- To Be Alone With You
Chapel Hart -- Redneck Fairytale
Jimmy Kearney -- If There's Room At Your Table
Jill Rogers & Crying Time -- Evangeline
Toby Keith -- I Love This Bar
Lainey Wilson -- Wildflowers And Wild Horses
Chris Stapleton -- It Takes A Woman
Old Dominion -- Make It Sweet
Stephanie Urbina Jones -- Luckenback Texas/Let Your Love Flow
Sisters In Song -- Go Rosie Go
Nathan Carter -- Riding My Thumb To Mexico
Ricky Van Shelton -- I'll Leave This World Loving You

No comments: