20230921

Sept 24th

 
Kathy Mattea -- Lonesome Standard Time
Ben McPeak -- In Texicating
Elaine Boyle -- Sonny's Dream
Ron Hynes -- Man Of A Thousand Songs / If I Left You Alone With My Heart / Roy Orbison Came On
Ashley McBryde -- The Devil I Know
Joey & Rory -- Cheater Cheater
Mike Kuster -- Front Porch Swing
Frank Jennings -- Everybody Needs A Rainbow/ Me & My Guitar / Walk Away Little Girl
Alastair Spence -- The 6.07 Train
Tyler Joe Miller -- Back To Drinking Whiskey
Crystal Gayle -- Baby What About You
Daryl Mosley -- Walking Man
Steel Wheels -- Easy On Your Way
Geordie Jack -- Mountain Man
Keith MacLeod -- Heather's Tears
Nikki McKay -- I Never Really Knew You
Hurricane Highway -- Between A Father and A Son
Brad Paisley -- Waitin' On A Woman
Jason McCoy -- Born Again in Dixieland
Chapel Hart -- Home Is Where The Hart Is
Darius Rucker -- Southern Comfort
Dave Sutherland -- Dear John
Dan Seals -- Addicted
David James -- I Wouldn’t Want It Any Other Way
Roy Orbison  -- California Blue
Roy Drusky -- No One Will Ever Know
Rhonda Vincent -- Music's What I See

No comments: