20230824

August 27th

Mike Denver -- Will You Walk With Me
Miranda Lambert -- Good Ol' Days
Neal McCoy -- Hillbilly Blue / This Time I Hurt Her More Than She Loves Me / Someone Hold Me Til She Passes By 
Brit Kerr -- The Ride
Brendan Quinn -- I Have Met My Love Today
Donna Ulisse -- When I Go All Bluegrass On You
Jon Pardi -- Mr Saturday Night 
Marty Robbins -- Story Of My Life
Murphys -- House With The Yellow Door
Tracy Lawrence -- Don’t Break It To My Heart
Jimmy C Newman -- Louisiana Saturday Night
Reba McEntire / Ronnie Dunn -- Does The Wind Still Blow in Oklahoma
Kathy Mattea -- Summer Of My Dreams
Billy Simard -- Shadows
Roseanne Reid -- Mona Lisa
Alan Forrester -- Waitin' For A Train
Rab Noakes/ Brooks Williams -- Shouls We Tell Him
Eli Young Band -- Dust
Megan Moroney -- Tennesee Orange
Jay Eric -- Wanted Woman
Olivia Newton John -- Let Me Be There
Chris Napier -- Tennessee Blues
Myra Pearce -- Take The High Road Home
Daryl Mosley -- Nobody But Her
Ronnie McDowell -- You're Gonna Ruin My Bad Reputation
Johnny Reid -- I'll Be Your Everything
Jo Dee Messina -- I'm Alright
Trudi Lalor,Sandy Kelly & Sabrina Fallon -- Blaze Of Glory

No comments: