20230427

Apr 30th Willie Nelson's 90th birthday!

 Granger Smith -- Country & Ya Know It
Terri Clark -- Emotional Girl
Toby Keith -- Haggard,Hank & Me
Reba McEntire -- Whoevers watching / Old Man River / You're The First Time I've thought about Leaving
David James -- Louisiana
Olivia Douglas -- I'm The Girl for You
Willie Nelson -- Willingly (w/Dhirley Collie)/ Crazy / Blue Eyes Crying in The Rain / Good Hearted Woman (w/Waylon) /On The Road Again/ Always on My Mind / Seven Spanish Angels (w/ Ray Charles) / Guitar In the Corner/ Still Not Dead / Sing One with Willie (w/Gerge Strait)
Carolyn Dawn Johnson -- Georgia
Dolly Parton / Joe Nichols -- Lost & Found
Dan Seals -- Everybody's Dream Girl 
Jake Blocker -- You Could Have Had Me When I Cared
Tenille Arts -- Jealous Of Myself
Mark Moseley -- Willie, You're a Legend
Sammy Kershaw -- She Don’t Know She's Beautiful
Lainey Wilson -- Things A Man Should Know
Donna Wylde -- That's How I Got To Memphis
Dominic Kirwan -- Someone Had To Teach You
Troy Cook Jr -- I'm Going Nowhere
Moe Bandy/Becky Hobbs -- Lets Get Over Them Together
John Miller -- I'm Still Carrying A Flame
Deryl Dodd -- Back To You

No comments: