20230105

Jan 8th

Kathy Mattea -- Come From The Heart
Blake Shelton -- Some Beach
Marty Robbins -- Ruby Ann
Elvis Presley -- Blue Moon Of Kentucky / Susan When She Tried / There Goes My Everything
Dwight Yoakam -- It Only Hurts When I Cry
Jamie Donnelly -- Hole In The Bottle
Luke Combs -- Reasons
Michelle Wright -- Smalltown
Ian Tyson -- Chasin' The Moon / Heartaches Are Stealin' /Summer Wages
Gerry Guthrie -- Just Call Me Lonesome
Dolly Parton / Joe Nichols -- Lost And Found
Statlers -- Child Of The Fifties
Rossi M -- She's Sweet, She's Kind, And She's Mine
Carson City -- California Blue
Keith Macleod -- My Heart Helped My Hands
Arlene -- One More Time
Billy Strings -- I Heard My Mother Weeping
Vince Gill -- Don’t Let Our Love Start Slipping Away
Reba McEntire -- Cant Even get The Blues
Robert Mizzell -- Where's A Man Supposed To Go
Suzy Bogguss -- Someday Soon
Bobby Bare -- Four Strong Winds
George Hamilton IV w/Ronnie Prophet -- Navajo Trail
JR Herrara Band -- She Drinks Merlot
Gary Wayne -- Nothing But Blue
George Strait -- She'll Leave You With A Smile 

No comments: