20221117

Nov 20th

Boz Scaggs -- Fly Like a Bird
Carlene Carter -- Me & The Wildwood Flower
Charley Pryde -- She's Too Good To Be True
Patty Loveless -- Lonely Days Lonely Nights / You Are Everything / I Did
Wardens -- Sold Out at The Ironwood
Bonnie Stewart -- Country Girl  
Travis Tritt -- Here's A Quarter
Alabama -- I'm In A Hurry
Dominic Kirwan -- Southern Nights
Trisha Yearwood -- The Woman Before Me
Drake Milligan -- Sounds Like Something I'd Do
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- Someone's Everything
Michael Weston King -- The Final Reel
Joe Nichols -- What's a Guy Gotta Do
John Miller -- One Of Those Old Country Songs
Ashton Lane -- One Kiss Later
Robbie Petrie -- In My Next Life
Alastair Coyles -- Meet Me In My Dreams
Miko Marks -- One More Night
Jesse Hunter -- Long Legged Hannah From Bute Montana
Carolyn Dawn Johnson -- Die Of A Broken Heart
Williams Brothers -- She Took a Lot Of Pills
Wade Bowen -- It's Gonna Hurt
Bobby Dove -- Like It Or Not I Love You
Liam Kelly -- Don’t Forget
Stu Stevens -- Sweet Marie
Alecia Nugent -- I Thought He'd Never Leave
Diamond Rio -- Finish What We Started 

No comments: