20220623

June 26th

Joshua Hedley -- Country & Western
Sara Evans -- If You Ever Want My Lovin'
Jack Keough -- Sing My Songs
Heather Myles -- Just Like Old Times / Rum & Rodeo / Stay Out Of My Arms
49. Winchester -- Man's Best Friend
Delbert McLinton -- Settin' The Woods On Fire
George Strait -- Living & Living Well
Bobby Helms -- Frauelin
Kitty Wells -- I'll Always Be Your Fraulien 
Jason Allen -- Honky Tonk Gypsey Heart
The Austins -- Back Road Bus Stop
Sonny James -- That's Why I Love You Like I Do
Band Perry -- If I Die Young
Gareth Pritchard -- Just An Illusion
Sheila Henderson -- Waiting On Venus
Mikey Henderson -- Rolled A Six
Jacqui Sharkey -- Home
Travis Smith -- Not a Neighbour in Sight
Sierra Ferrell -- Give It Time
Gene Watson -- Roads & Other Reasons
Kenny Foster -- Everything 
Anne Murray -- A Little Good News
Concrete Prairie -- Pickin' Up Pieces
The Pleasures -- Beginning Of The End
Billy O'Rourke -- Me & Jesus On The Beach
County Affair -- Beach
Jordan Mogey -- That's Why I Love Trains
Kelly Lang -- Under A Tennessee Moon 

No comments: