20220407

April 10th

Kathy Mattea -- Lonesome Standard Time
Steve Earle -- Guitar Town
Chris Hillman/Herb Pederson -- Bakersfield Bound / Which One Is To Blame /Close Up The Honky Tonks
John Permenter -- Easy Come Easy Go
Reba McEntire -- I'd Rather Have Jesus
Dominic Kirwan -- Time Of Your Life
Anita Cochran -- I Could Love A Man Like That / What If I Said (w/ Steve Wariner)
Kenny Rogers -- Ruby Don’t Take Your Love To Town
Geraldine Stevens -- Billy, I've Got To Go To Town
Mick Flavin -- A Place In The Country
Dana Deatherage -- Redneck Wrecking Ball
Beth Neilsen Chapman -- I Keep Coming Back To You
Everette -- Gonna Be A Problem
Vince Gill / Rosanne Cash -- If It Weren't For Him
Silver -- Stories, Trophies & Memories
Keith Macleod -- Crazy Things
Robbie Petrie -- A-11
Hannah Anders -- While I Still Got Time
Norman Borland -- Healing Hands
Teea Goans/ Jamie Dailley -- That's Just Me Loving You
Confederate Railroad -- She Took It Like A Man
Billy Ray Cyrus -- Achy Breaky Heart
Sandy McLelland -- I've Ever Known
Alyssa Bonagura -- Myself with Someone Else

Brenda Lee -- One Step At A Time
Robert Bacon -- Drinkin' Thinkin'
Isla Grant -- We'll Meet Again My Friends
Johnny Reid -- Til We Meet Again 

No comments: