20220310

March 13th

Mo Pitney -- Country
Teea Goans -- Enjoy The View
Johner Bros -- My Brother & Me / That's How The Boys Play / Light Of My Life w/ Lisa Brokop)
Johnny Cash -- Forty Shades Of Green
Mike Denver -- Dancing Shoes
Sara Evans -- Suds In The Bucket
Vince Gill -- I Never Really Knew You
Vic Levac -- Hearts Of Sligo
Warner Mack -- The Bridge Washed Out
49 Winchester -- Annabel
Lorrie Morgan/ Sammy Kershaw -- He Drinks Tequilla
Pete Huttlinger -- Thirty Feet Of Ireland
Suzy Bogguss -- I Don’t Wanna Set The World On Fire
Jeremy Peyton -- This One's Gonna Hurt
Ann Williamson -- If We Only Had Old Ireland Over Here
Isla Grant -- Galway Town
Martha L Healy -- Burtonport
Garth Brooks -- Ireland
Alasdair Coyles -- I Believe
Randy Travis -- I Told You So
Jan Howard -- The One You Slip Around With 
Anton Glackin -- The Day Hank Williams Died 
Kerry Fearon -- Ford Econoline
Nanci Griffith -- Once In a Very Blue Moon
Roly Daniels -- Come Home To Belfast Town
Sylvia -- Dancing Over An Emerald Isle
Chris Bergeron -- She's Leaving with Me
Remittance Men -- Down South

No comments: