20220224

Feb 27th

Don Williams -- Lord I Hope This Day Is Good
Toby Keith -- Peso in My Pocket
Gene Watson -- Old Loves Never Die
Evangeline -- Lets Go Spend your Money Honey / On The Levee / Elvis Of The Night
Darius Rucker -- You, Me & My Guitar
Ashley McBryde -- Radioland
Shane Owens -- Music Man
Billy Walker -- Charlies Shoes
Johnny & Joni Mosby -- Answer To Charlie's Shoes
Mark Farrell -- The Time That God Sends
Terri Clark -- Love Is A Rose
Tracy Lawrence -- Sticks & Stones
Sandy Kelly -- Crazy Arms
Kaleb McIntyre -- I Don’t Buy That Anymore
Tom T Hall -- Country Is
Nikki McKay -- Last Time I Saw Him
Brandon McPhee -- Mama's Gone
Keith Macleod -- My Heart Helped My Hands
Josie Bello -- Coffee Shop Open Mic
Alastair Coyles -- Sunday Morning Christian
Precilla Block -- My Bar
Brooks & Dunn -- A Man This Lonely
Amber Digby / Larry Gatlin -- Take Back It's Over
Jody Medford -- She Cant Cook And I Don’t Care
Deryl Dodd -- Things You Don’t Know
Johnny Brady -- Living My Dreams
Moe Bandy -- That's What Make The Jukebox Play
SYS -- Simple Special Moment
Heather Myles -- Stay Out Of My Arms

No comments: