20220120

Jan 23rd

Ruby Rendall -- Sunday Morning
John Hogan -- Whatawanna
Reba McEntire -- What Am I Gonna Do About You
Billy Currington -- Enjoy Yourself
American Blonde -- Quicksand
Priscilla Block -- My Bar
David Leask -- Highway Home
Old Dominion -- No Hard Feelings
Ralph Emery -- I'll Take Good Care Of Your Baby
Jessie T -- Meet My Crazy
Katie McParland -- Forty Miles From Poplar Bluff
David Latto -- Three Thousand Miles From Nashville
Thomas Fraser -- Waitin' for A Train
Nanci Griffith -- From a Distance
Paula Macaskill -- Lonestar State Of Mind
Jolene & Barry -- Late Night Grand Hotel
Slange Ava -- I Wish It Would Rain
Brad Paisley -- She's Everything
Tenille Townes -- When's It Gnna Happen
Charley Pride -- All I Have To Offer You Is Me
Elvis Presley -- There Goes My Everything
Emmylou Harris  -- Beneath Still Waters
Oakridge Boys -- Elvira
Connie Smith -- Did We Come This Far To Say Goodbye
Gene Watson -- Fourteen Carat Mind
Hayley & Michaels -- Light at The End Of The Tunnel
Conway Twitty -- Red Neckin' Love Makin' Night
Remedy Club -- I Miss You
Bobby Allison / Gerry Speher -- Rockin' On A Country Dance Floor
Clay Walker -- If I Could Make A Livin' Loving You 

No comments: