20211125

Nov 28th

Rankin Family -- You Feel The Same Way Too
Michael English -- Songs I Remember
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band -- Modern Day Romance
Debby Campbell -- Today Is Mine
Glen Campbell -- She Thinks I Still Care
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- This Flower
Marty Stuart  -- Sundown In Nashville
Dean Dillon -- Still Got A Crush On You
Hank Williams Jr -- Family Tradition
Jason McAllister -- The Heart You Left Behind
Toby Keith -- I Wanna Talk About Me
Emmylou Harris -- Easy From Now On
Chase Rice -- If I Were Rock'n'Roll
Janie Fricke -- Down To My Last Broken Heart
Merle Haggard -- My Favourite Memory
Robbie Petrie -- Mama's Hungry Eyes
Raintown -- Nineteen Again
Brian Hughes -- A Hundred Thousand Kisses
Chapel Hart -- Jesus & Alcohol
David James -- Take Your Time
Zac Brown Band -- Chicken Fried
Marie Osmond / Paul Davis -- You're Still New To Me
Wade Bowen -- When Love Comes Around
Patricia Conroy -- Blue Angel
Reba McEntire -- God & My Girlfriends
Murray McLaughlin/Beverly Mahood -- Down By The Henry Moore
Robert Mizzell/Charlie McGettigan -- Rock'Roll Kids
Stephanie Urbina Jones -- Tiger By The Tail
Logan Mize -- It's About Time

No comments: