20211029

Oct 31st - Celebrating the WSM Grand Ole Opry's 5000th Saturday night broadcast

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band/Jimmy Martin -- Grand Ol' Opry Song
Darius Rucker -- You Me And My Guitar
Martina McBride -- When God Fearing Women Get The Blues
Gene Watson -- Sometimes I Get Lucky And Forget
Crystal Gayle -- Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue
Hoyt Axton -- Nashville  
Pee Wee King -- Slow Poke
George Hamilton IV -- Circle Of Wood
Osborne Brothers -- Once More
Brad Paisley -- American Saturday Night
Iris Dement -- Mama's Opry
Garth Brooks -- If Tomorrow Never Comes
Vince Gill -- Kindly Keep It Country
Alan Jackson -- Where Have You Gone
Vic Willis Trio -- Homecoming
Colorado -- Celtic Country Music
Ruby Rendall -- Too Late To Cry
Gerry Ford -- The Grandest Lady Of Them All
Tom T Hall -- Country Is 
Willie Nelson -- Band Of Brothers
Dierks Bentley -- Bartenders etc
Jim & Jesse -- City To City
Kelsie Ballerini -- I Hate Love Songs
Luke Combs -- 1,2 Many
Connie Smith -- A Million And One
Keith Urban -- Somebody Like You
Lionel Cartwright -- I Watched It All On My Radio
Rhonda Vincent -- Music Is What I See
The Isaacs -- He Aint Never Done Me Anything But Good
Mandy Barnett -- Trademark
Lady A -- Just A Kiss

No comments: