20210820

Aug 22nd

Kathy Mattea -- Listen to The Radio
Matthew Ryan -- Downin' Alcohol
Dale Watson -- Call Me Lucky
Holly Dunn -- There Goes My Heart Again
Collin Raye -- Scuse Moi My Heart
Roland Roberts -- All About The Timing
Ailish McBride -- Our Wild Atlantic Shore
Nanci Griffith -- Lone Star State Of Mind / Never Mind / Little Love Affairs
Billy Yates -- The Man I Used To Be
George Jones -- Tender Years
Tia McGraff -- Abigail
Slim Dusty -- Things I See Around Me
I See Hawks In LA -- On Our Way
Dean Owens -- Dancin'On
John Hinshelwood -- The Wind
Isla & Al Grant -- Darlin' When You're Hurtin'
Brothers Osborne -- I'm Not For Everyone
David James -- Killarney In My Dreams
Kip Moore -- Sweet Virginia
Judds -- Why Not Me
Ray Charles -- Take These Chains From My Heart
Gary Allan -- Her Man
Paula Macaskill -- Where Eagles Fly
Scott Haggard -- Beer Me Up Scotty
Lady Antebellum -- Just A Kiss
Connie Smith -- I Just Don’t Believe Me Anymore
Billy Currington -- Complicated
Laura Cantrell -- Churces Off The Interstate 

No comments: