20210708

July 11th


Alan Jackson -- Don’t Rock The Jukebox
Nikki Nelson/Steve Oliver -- Chase Me Around Texas
David Ball -- Amigo
Norman Borland / Patricia McGuire -- As Good As New
Johnny Lee -- One In a Million
Forester Sisters -- That’s What You Do When You're In Love
Ransom Brothers -- Talk Of The Town
Gary Allan -- Ruthless
Alyssa Bonagura -- New Wings
Gene Watson -- Pick The Wildwood Flower
Trudi Lalor -- Turn Up The Music And Dance
Paul & Helen Mateki -- My One and Only
Chad Cooke Band -- Seniorita Sky
Rhonda Vincent -- I Aint Been Nowhere
Lauren Alaina/Lukas Graham -- What Do You Think Of
Isla Grant -- When The Roses Bloom Again
John Hinshelwood -- Judgement Day
Colin Clyne -- Within Hindsight
Roland Roberts -- Ramblin' Joe
Cliona Hagen -- I'd Forgotten You
Billy Walker -- Unplug The Jukebox
Barry Ritchie -- When My World Left Town
Rod Picott -- Double Crosed Heart
Tia McGraff -- Abigail
Merle Haggard -- Swining Doors
I See Hawks In LA -- Might've Been
Anita Winkler -- Truck Of Love
Josh Turner -- Your Man
Tenille Townes -- Girl Who Didn't Care
West Of Texas -- My Whiskey Life

No comments: