20210422

Apr 25th

Darryl Worley -- Tennessee River Run
Will Banister -- Aint That The Truth
Elaine Boyle -- Sonny's Dream
Blake Shelton -- Austin
Jessica Andrews -- Who I Am
Willie Nelson/Time Jumpers -- City Lights
Alan Jackson -- Where Have You Gone
Tammy Wynette / Elton John -- A Woman's Needs
Kin Faux -- Plainsview
Eric Church -- Crazyland
Kendall Shaffer -- Rollin' Stone
Lisa Stanley -- Take My Hand and Say Goodbye
Mickey Gilley -- A Headache Tomorrow Or A Heartache Tonight
Suitcase Sam -- Frankie & Me
John Miller -- Water Of Life
Michael McMillan -- You Don’t Know Jack
Paula Macaskill -- It Still Takes A Woman
Kelly Willis -- Baby Take A Piece Of My Heart
Alabama -- Down Home
Darius Rucker -- My Masterpiece
Leona Williams -- Yes Ma'am He Met Me In A Honky Tonk
Tony Booth -- Carmen Jones
Mick Foster/Moyra Fraser -- The Ballad Of Rachel Blackmore
Lainey Wilson -- Dirty Looks
West Of Texas -- My Whiskey Life
Joy Lynn White -- Why Do I Feel So Good
Chris Wall -- Faded Blue
Sean Harrison -- Payday
Mike Denver -- Goodbye My Old Friend

No comments: