20201112

Nov 15th

Curtis Grimes -- Still A Little Country Left
Josh Turner -- Country State Of Mind (w/Chris Jansen)
Royal South -- Feet
Eamon Jackson -- I Would Like To See You Again
Dale Allen -- You're The One Who Said Goodbye
Anne Murray -- Could I Have This Dance
George Dearborne -- Old Brown Bottle
Brandy Clark -- I'll Be Your Sad Song
Brian Coll -- I'll Go On Alone
Lady Antebelum -- What If I Never Get Over You
Ashton Shepard -- The Bigger The Heart
Sensational Country Blues Wonders -- I Can Hear The Music Play
Ruthie Collins -- Wish You Were Here
Nathan Carter -- Wings To Fly
Ferlin Husky -- Wings Of A Dove
Mikie Henderson -- Now Is The Time
Arlene -- Trouble With Twang
Jubillee -- Don’t Make Me Look Into Your Eyes
Brendan Quinn -- Getty's Window
Tia McGraff -- Night Hawk
Rusty Rierson -- The Winter Texan
George Strait -- Check Yes Or No
The Hello Darlin's -- Aberdeen
My Darling Clementine -- I Felt The Chill
Hank Wangford -- Live alone With You
Sammy Kershaw -- Third Rate Romance
Larissa Tormey -- Breath Of Fresh Air (w/ Dave Sheriff / Brandon McPhee
19th Street Band -- Your Love is Like The Lone Ranger
Joe Diffie -- Home

No comments: