20201023

Oct 25th

 Special Concensus -- Chicago Barn Dance
Alecia Nugent -- Tell Fort Worth I Said Hello
Matt Owens -- Another Song About The Devil
Lefty Frizzell -- If You've Got The Money, I've Got The Time
David Frizzell -- Fill His Shoes
Miranda Lambert & Co -- Fooled Around And Fell In Love
Sean Harrison -- Big Decisions
Cliona Hagan -- Stop Cheatin' On Me
Johnny Bush -- Whiskey River
Justin Trevino -- One Night At A Johnny Bush Dance
Brothers Osborne -- Back On The Bottle
Chely Wright -- Single White Female
Josh Turner -- I Can Tell By The Way You Dance
Owen Mac -- Far Side Banks Of Jordan (w/ Tony Allen)
My Darling Clementine -- I'll Wear It Proud
Willie Campbell -- Let Your Burden Down
Isla Grant -- Leaving & Saying Goodbye
Robbie Petrie -- Here In Frisco
Pinkard & Bowden -- I Lobster But Never Flounder
Mickey Guyton -- Rose
Mike Denver -- Old Galway Bay
Garth Brooks -- She's Every Woman
Trisha Yearwood -- The Woman Before Me
Victoria Shaw -- That's How Much I Love You
Raymond Froggatt -- All Because Of You
Ted Parks -- Halloween Monster Blues
Matt Stell -- Everywhere But On
Tom Russell -- October In The Railroad Earth
Tim Grimm -- Gone
The Dillards -- SaveThe Last Dance For Me (w/ The Whites)

No comments: