20200814

Aug 16th

Justin Trevino -- Texas Honky Tonk
Marty Stuart -- Sundown In Nashville
Trisha Yearwood -- Every Girl In This Town
John Hogan -- All I Want Is You
Lorrie Morgan -- I Didn't Know My Own Strength
Janice Maynard -- One Of A Kind A Heart
McGuffey Lane -- The Legend
Tia McGraff -- Faraway Man
Luke Combs -- 1,2, Many
Charlotte Young -- Whiplash
Lonestar -- What About Now
Alicia Nugent -- They Don’t Make Em Like My Daddy Anymore
Daryl Mosley -- In A Country Town
Clive Culbertson -- Waitin' For Love To Begin
Will Banister -- Two Steps
Katee Kross -- Two Outlaws
Keith MacLeod -- My Heart Helped My Hand
Jacqui Sharkey -- Until Then
Jason Aldean -- Old Boots, New Dirt
TR Dallas -- Why Cant We
Jaime Wyatt -- Make Something Outa Me
Mo Pitney -- A Music Man (w/ Jamey Johnson)
Hank Williams Jr -- I'm For Love
Dean Dillon -- Still Got A Crush On You
Bracken Springs -- If You've Been affected By The Issues Raised
Hank Snow -- I'm Movin' On
Alabama -- Tenessee River
Jesse Aycock -- Tulsa County
Hurricane Highway -- Heart Condition
Rita Coolidge -- I'd Rather Leave While I'm In Love

No comments: