20200606

June 7th

Conway Twitty -- Hello Darlin'
Suzy Bogguss -- I'm at Home On The Range
Jimmy Buffett -- Down At The La De Dah
Rhonda Vincent -- You Don’t Love God If You Don’t Love Your Neighbour
Daryl Worley -- Spread A Little Love Around
Joey Allcorn -- You're Times Coming
Thom Pace -- Maybe
American Aquarium -- A Better South
Ruthie Collins -- Wish You Were Here
Michelle Wright -- New Kind Of Love
Dominic Kirwan -- The Older You Get
Wade Bowen -- Yours Alone
Runaway June -- Trouble With This Town
Carter & Carter -- We Are Family
Jill Jackson -- Worries
John Hinshelwood -- Cost Of Doing Business
Ashton Lane -- Slow Groan
Hot Country Knights/ Terri Clark -- You Make It Hard
My Darling Clementine -- I Lost You
Curtis Grimes -- Little Bit
Sean O'Farrell/Daniel O'Donnell -- Don’t Let The Music Die
Felicity Urquart -- Chain Of Joy
Dean Martin -- Right Kind Of Women
Sara Evans/Old Crow Medicine Show -- I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Ricky Van Shelton -- I've Cried My Last Tear For You
Jonathan Terrell -- Love Can Find You Anywhere
Jordan Mogey -- I Watched My World Walk Away
Calamity Janes -- Be My Baby
Jason Ishbel -- Letting You Go

No comments: