20200517

May 17th

Shania Twain -- Rock This Country
Derek Ryan & Cliona Hagan -- Only Getting Started
Darius Rucker -- Southern Style
Tanya Tucker -- Travelling Salesman
Kenny Rogers -- Buy Me A Rose
Donna Ulisse -- I'll Never Find Another You
Chris Stapleton -- Tennessee Whiskey
Paul Overstreet -- A Long Line Of Love
Teea Goans -- I Don’t Do Bridges Anymore
Jordan Mogey -- I Watched My World Walk Away
Rusty Rierson -- A Heart To Keep Love In
Sonny James -- My Love
Daryl Mosley -- In A Country Town
Brandy Clark -- Who You Thought I Was
Nell & Jim Band -- Travellin' The Road West
Kathryn Anderson -- Just Another Country Song
Sydney Devine -- Hello Sunshine
Robyn Taylor -- Better Days Will Come
Hank Locklin -- Please Help Mr I'm Falling
Nanci Griffith -- The Loving Kind
Amber Digby -- Texas Dance Hall Girl (w/ Jerry Nail)
Scotty Alexander -- Damm The Whiskey
G Vann & Preacher Seeds -- Gruene Eyes
Luke Combs -- Nothin' Like You
Travis Tritt -- Help Me Hold On
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- This Flower
Thomas McGuire -- Maguire's Pub
Ashley McBryde -- Never Will
Glenn Jones -- Bury My Heart On Music Row
Olivia Lane -- Hey 3am

No comments: