20200209

Feb 9th (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

Travis Tritt -- Country Club
Lee Ann Womack -- I'll Think Of A Reason Later
Lionel Cartwright -- My Heart Is Set On You
The Diablos -- Leaving Santa Rosa
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- Someone's Evertything
Lisa Callanan -- Redneck Woman
Mark Collie -- Something With A Ring To It
Tammy Wynette -- Take Me To Your World
Johnny Cash -- A Thing Called Love
Filmore -- Other Girl
Trudi Lalor -- Word Gets Around
Jim Reeves -- He'll Have To Go
Thrifty Malone -- Six Hours Down The Road
John Malloy -- Don’t Put Me In The X Files
Amberley Chalberg -- Lil' Bit Country
Sydney Devine -- Hello Sunshine
Martha L Healy -- No Place Like Home
Neil Bob Herd -- As Much as I Need To
Gene Watson -- Here Comes My Baby
Jordan Mogey -- That's Why I Love Trains
Ernest Tubb -- Walkin' The Floor Over You
Pine Hearts -- The Heartache Or The Whiskey
David James -- Beautiful as Usual
Kayliegh Leith -- This Woman
Sam Lewis -- Southern Greek Tragedy
Tia McGraff -- Stubborn In My Blood
Thunder & Rain -- Two Ships
Kathy Mattea -- Ready For The Storm
Dixie Chicks -- Cowboy Take Me Away

No comments: