20191027

Oct 27th (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

Alabama -- If You're Gonna Play In Texas
Faith Hill -- Take Me As I Am
Toby Keith -- High Maintenance Woman
Isla Grant -- No One Knows
Glen Campbell -- Am I All Alone
Dominic Kirwan -- Southern Nights
Leslie Tom -- Proverbs 3:5
Elvis Presley -- There Goes My Everything
Oakridge Boys -- Elvira
Patty Loveless -- If My Heart Had Windows
Nathan Carter -- DonnyBrook Fair
Tanya Tucker -- Seminole Wind Calling
Chris Napier -- Tennessee Blues
Tammy Wynette -- The Ways To Love A Man
Rob Petrie -- This Is My Year For Mexico
Robyn Taylor -- Heaven, Heartache And The Power Of Love
John Miller -- One Of Those Old Country Songs
Michael Ray -- Her World Or Mine
Don Williams -- Good Ol' Boys Like Me
Carlene Carter (Archive intv) -- Do It In A Heartbeat / Baby Ride Easy
Scotty McCreery -- In Between
Crystal Gayle -- Please Help Me I'm Falling
Doug Supernaw -- You Never Even Call Me By My Name
Daniel O'Donnell -- A Fool Such As I
Red Hots -- Teach Your Children
Kevin Brown -- When I Go Out At Night
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Shut Up And Kiss Me

No comments: