20190922

Sept 22 (Celtic Music Radio / Dunoon Community Radio)

John Michael Montgomery -- Goes Good With Beer
Highwomen -- My Name Cant Be Mama
Scooter Lee -- Ribbon Of Highway
Walker Hayes -- 90's Country
Katy McKenzie -- Advice I Didn’t Take
Moe Bandy /Joe Stampley -- Good Ol'Boys
Debby Boone -- Just When I Needed a Love Song
Jason Aldean  -- We Back
Tanya Tucker -- Rich
Wayne Taylor & Appallusa -- Dirt Roads
Connie Smith -- Once A Day
Vince Gill -- A World Without Haggard
Merle Haggard -- Hungry Eyes
Trisha Yearwood -- Every Girl in This Town
Kenny Chesney -- You Had Me From Hello
Laura McGhee -- You Make The Moonshine
Ryan Payling -- To Satisfy Your Love
Brandon McPhee / Foster & Allen -- Walkimg On The Waves
Rusty Rierson -- Rain On My Parade
Shantel Adams -- In My Bible
Tenille Townes -- Somebody's Daughter
Dallas Smith -- Hoods & Tailgates
Washboard Union -- Shine
Brett Kissel -- That’s Why God Made Guitars
Charlie Major -- I'm Gonna Drive You Outa My Mind
Niamh Lynn -- While I Was Making Love To You
Keith Urban -- Days Go By
Letita Van Sant -- The Field

No comments: