20190825

August 25th (Celtic Music Radio)

Charlie Daniels -- Devil Went Down To Georgia
Mindy McCready -- All I Want Is Everything
Drew Holcomb -- Family
Thompson Square -- Millionaires
Matt Leavy -- Like I Used To Do
Brad Paisley -- He Didn't Have To Me
Billy Ray Cyrus -- Could've Been Me
Calamity Janes -- Gone To Texas
Berni Flint -- If Tomorrow Never Comes
Crystal Gayle -- Ribbon Of Darkness
Johnny Cash -- A Boy Named Sue
CC Smugglers -- Lydia
Keith Urban -- It's A Love Thing
The Back Axles -- Breadline
John Miller -- One Excuse Too Many
Liz Clarke -- Three Jobs
Okefenokee -- Goodnight The Lord's Coming
Joshua Hedley -- Weird Thought Thinker
Billy Walker -- He Thinks I'm Somebody Special
Jo Dee Messina -- I'm Alright
Hunter Hayes -- Heartbreak
Vince Gill -- I Don’t Wanna Ride The Rails No More
John Michael Montgomery -- Be My Baby Tonight
The Murphys -- Fisherman
The Most Ugly Child -- What Might Have Been
Dave Gunning -- In The Time I Was Away
Jessica Simpson -- You're My Sunday
Hank Williams Jr -- They All Wanna Go Wild, I Just Want To Go Home

No comments: