20190707

July 7th (Celtic Music Radio/ Dunoon Community Radio)

Mark Chesnut -- I've Got A Quarter In My Pocket
Billy Dean -- Saturday Night
Charley Pride -- Music In My Heart
Rusty Rierson -- A Place In Your Heart
Alice Wallace -- The Lonely Talking
Sam Outlaw -- Shake A Heartache
Barbara Nesbitt -- Hot Tin Roof
Lindsay Thomas Morgan -- When I Was Good For You
Jack Greene -- Statue Of A Fool
Courtney Patton -- Devil's Hand
Aidan Quinn -- Life Of A Poor Boy
Philomena Begley -- Blanket medley
Vince Gill -- I Cant Tell You Why
Timothy B Scmidt -- My Hat
The Daddy Naggins -- Old New Straitsville Moonshine Run
Michael McMillan -- Coming Home
Lisa McHugh -- This I Promise You
Runaway June -- Blue Roses
Nick Brennan -- It's A Good Time To Fall In Love
Jim Lauderdale -- I'll Forgive You If You Wont
Waylon Jennings -- Amanda
Mary Duff -- Silver Threads and Golden Needles
Michael Ray -- Her World Or Mine
I See Hawks In LA/The Good Intentions -- Blue Heaven
Marty Rivers -- Mangnifico Mexico
Suzy Bogguss -- Someday Soon
Nicholas Edward Williams -- Big Rock Candy Mountain
Don Mescall/ Maura O'Connell -- The Last Song

No comments: