20181111

Nov 11th

Dixie Chicks -- Wide Open Spaces
Jake Owen -- Good Company
Connie Smith -- I Never Knew What Thast Song Meant Before
Rusty Rierson -- Lifes Too Short
Sugarland -- Babe
Laura Benitez -- Our Remember Whens
Mel Tillis -- I Aint Never
Colm Kirwan / Victoria Shaw -- I Love The Way You Love Me
Terri Clark -- As Long as There's A Bar
George Hamilton IV & V -- Abilene
Tia McGraff -- One Tin Soldier
T Jae Christian -- I Wont Be Over You At All
Lisa McHugh -- False Eyelashes
Marty Robbins -- I Walk Alone
Will Banister -- The Race Is On
Megan Andrews -- Travelling Soldier
Geordie Jack & Caledonia -- Green Fields Of France
Laura Kenny -- The Fallen Soldier
Brian Hughes -- Coming Home
Jenni Dale Lord -- I Think He Still Loves Me
Keith Urban -- Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me
Laura Cantrell -- Angry White Man
Jarrod Morris -- Red Bandana
Midland -- This Old Heart
Tellico -- Salsa
Reba McEntire / Linda Davis -- Does He Love You

No comments: