20181021

Oct 21st

Dwight Yoakam/Buck Owens -- Streets Of Bakersfield
Darius Rucker -- Another Night with You
Michelle Wright -- Attitude Is Everything
Derek Ryan/Lisa McHugh -- Honey,Honey
Ray Price -- City Lights
Southern Halo -- I Think Too Much
Richard Lynch -- Pray On The Radio
Mickey Gilley -- Window Up Above
Barbara Ellis -- An Old Irish Song
Dennis K Duff -- Night Riders
Anthony Glackin -- The Day Hank Williams Died
Stephanie Urbina Jones -- Cold Cold Heart
Garrick Rawlings -- I Want To Run Away
Kerry Fearon -- If The Devil Don’t Want Me
Kenny Chesney -- Everybody Wants To Go To Heaven
Katee Kross -- Old Soul
Michael McMillan -- Death By Broken Heart
Arlene -- Wildflowers
Chase Rice -- On Tonight
Charlie Landsborough (rec interview) -- Don’t Think Twice / I Will Love You All My Life / My Forever Friend / Dance With Me / Heaven Knows
Kathy Mattea -- You Cant Stand Up Alone
Eddy Arnold -- Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye

No comments: