20180902

Sept 2nd

Ashley Monroe -- Dixie
Kenny Chesney -- Trip Around The Sun
Asleep At The Wheel -- Jack I'm Mellow
Dale Watson -- Wverybody's Somebody In Luchenbach Texas
Aaron Watson -- One Two Step At a Time
Merle Haggard -- Mama Tried
Dominic Kirwan -- My Heart Skips a Beat
Cowboy Troy -- Beer Bubbles
Joni Harms -- Belle Starr
Willie Nelson -- Blue Skies
Charlie Worsham -- Lawn Chair Don’t Care
Leann Womack -- Never Again, Again
Ritchie Reno -- Leaving On A Jet Plane
Shane Ritchie -- That Bottle Aint Your Friend
Rodney Crowell -- I Couldn’t Leave You If I Tried
Ashton Lane -- One In A Million
Katee Kross -- Bluebird
Raintown -- Right Here With Me
White Top Mountain Band -- My Old Homes On Whitetop Mountain
Clare Bowen -- Let It Rain
Joshua Hedley -- Let Them Talk
Garrett Ford -- Woke Up in Waco
Tia McGraff -- Stubborn In My Blood
Bracken Strings -- Please Never Stop Loving Me
Cloe Chadwick -- Time Of Your Life
Michael McMillan -- Miricles
George Jones / Shelby Lynne -- If I Could Bottle This Up
Remedy Club -- The Last Song

No comments: