20180819

Aug 19th

Brad Paisley -- Wrapped Around
Larry Gatlin -- Houston (Means That I'm One Day Closer To You)
Leann Womack -- Sleeping With The Devil
Robert Mizzell -- Diamond In My Pocket
Clay Walker -- The Chain Of Love
Mark Chesnut -- It Sure Is Monday
Asleep At The Wheel -- Big River
Megan Louise -- Train Song
Jesse Dayton -- Changing My Ways
Amanda Anne Platt -- Things We Call Home
Crystal Gayle -- Talking In Your Sleep
Sam Austin -- Maybe
Tia McGraff -- Travelling By Guitar
Drake White -- Elvis 
Paul Kelly -- Cut The Grass
Katee Kross -- Count To Ten
Tumbling Souls -- Wishing My Time
Lisa McHugh -- Y'All Come
Norman Borland -- Highway Of Life
Jesse & Noah -- Gambler's Heart
Eddy Raven -- I Got Mexico
Jordan Mogey -- Rockin'at The Nursing Home
Orfila -- Raise A Glass
Kathy Mattea -- This Love Will Carry
Keith Whitley -- Don’t Close Your Eyes
Curtis Grimes -- Everything Hank Did
Charly McClain -- The Very Best Is You
Dallas Smith -- Autograph
Willie Nelson -- I'll Try To Do Better Next Time

No comments: