20180715

Jul 15th

Midland -- Make A Little
Leann Womack -- I'll Think Of A Reason Later
John Anderson -- Your Lyin' Blue Eyes
Whites -- Living in The Name Of Love
Clay Walker -- What's It To You
Michael English -- Joey On The Fiddle
Linda Ronstadt -- Blue Bayou
American Young -- God Sends a Train
Keith Shaw -- On The Bus Again
Lori McKenna -- People Get Old
Tia McGraff -- Faithful Ones
Collin Raye -- I Can Still Believe You
Iris Dement -- I'll Take My Sorrow Straight
Louise Morrissey -- All I Have
Jesse Dayton -- We Lost It
Robyn Taylor -- The Way I Wanna Be
James n'Wood -- Roots / Ghostriders
Ruby Rendall -- Once Upon A Time
Curtis Grimes (rec interview) -- Put Me Money On That / From Where I'm Standing / Right About Now / Everything Hank Did / Ten Year Old Town
Ashley Monroe -- Paying Attention
Jason Aldean -- Drown The Whiskey
The Remedy Club -- Sweet Little Lies

No comments: