20180617

June 17th

Jamey Johnson -- A-11
Emmylou Harris -- Two More Bottles Of Wine
Charlie Worsham -- I-55
Garth Brooks -- I've Got A Good Thing Going
Louise Morrissey -- All I Have Today
Randy Travis -- I Told You So
Teea Goans -- Tell Me I'm Crazy
Darius Rucker -- Twenty Something
Darin & Brooke Aldridge -- Cumberland Plateau
Mary Duff -- Daddy's Hands
Mo Pitney -- Everywhere
Russell DeCarle -- Ruby Ann
Jackson & Clarke -- Lets Make Love
Charley Pride -- All By My Lonesome
Kenny Chesney -- Summertime
Dominic Kirwan -- Write This Down
Brian Hughes -- Revival Tent
Martha L Healy -- To Be Free
Robbie -- Running Kind
Curtis Grimes -- If You Ask Me
Sylvia -- You Cant Go Back Home
David Davis -- One Moonlight Night
Kerry Fearon -- If The Devil Don’t Want Me
Ashley Monroe -- Daddy I Told You
Lachlan Bryan -- It Tears Me Up
Ottar Johanssen/Linda Kvam -- Baby Don’t Ask
East Lonesome Drifters -- Another Hard Luck  Hard Drinking Song
Wade Bowen -- Fell In Love On Whiskey
Red Foley -- Peace In The Valley
Suzy Bogguss -- Give Me Some Wheels
Alastair Coyles -- Texas When I Die

No comments: