20180225

Feb 25th

The Murphy's -- Streets Of Promise
Garth Brooks -- Cowboy Cadillac
Pistol Annies -- Hush Hush
Vince Gill -- My Favourite Movie
Liz Clarke/ T Jae Christian -- The Vanishing Breed
Sugarland -- Shine Your Light
Gary Quinn -- Body Language
Skeeter Davis -- End Of The World
Dave Sheriff -- I'm Glad I'm From The Country
Derek Ryan -- This Aint Love
Scotty McCreery -- Five More Minutes
Jill Jordan -- Calendar Blues
Gareth Owen -- Jesse James And The Barber
Dean Owens -- Elvis Was My Brother
Martha L Healy -- Too Much Vodka
David Leask -- Red Balloon
Angie King -- That's How Sure I Am
Gene Watson -- Swing Open Those Golden Gates
Faron Young -- If I Ever Fall In Love With A Honky Tonk Girl
Emmylou Harris -- Together Again
Charles Esten -- Like New
Blake Shelton -- The Baby
Coal Flowers -- Sweet Baby Of Mine
Mel Tillis -- Neon Rose
Laura Benitez -- Easier Things To Do
Kenny Foster -- Old Fashioned
Peter Donegan -- Ode To a Friend
LanCo -- Born To Love You

No comments: