20171217

Dec 17th

Outlaws -- Hanging Out
Barbara Mandrell -- Years
Delbert Mclinton -- Victim Of Lifes Circumstances
Margo Price -- Learning To Love (w/ Willie Nelson)
Joe Nichols -- Tequilla Makes Her Clothes Fall Off
Dominic Kirwan -- Coward Of The County
Lisa Stanley -- Second Fiddle
Hugo Duncan -- Way Back Then
AJ Hobbs -- Are You Coming To Tennessee
Darius Rucker -- Twenty Something
Mathew O'Donnell & Friends -- Somg For Philly
Philomena Begley -- My Life, My Music, My Memories
Dave Sheriff -- From Then Til Now
Dale Watson -- Real Country Song
Lisa McHugh -- Who I Am
Norman Borland -- Home Of The Blues
Isla Grant -- Back Home
Amie Knight -- Two Guys
Tracy Byrd -- Holding Heaven
Teea Goans -- Heart Over Mind
Shane Owens -- Where I'm Coming From
Tony Jackson -- Nashville Cats
Gene Watson -- He Aint Gone For Good
The Most Ugly Child -- What Might Have Been
Reba McEntire -- The Last One To Know
Big & Rich -- My Son (w/The Isaacs)
Daniel O'Donnell -- The Gift
Tom T Hall -- Old Dogs,Children & Water Melon Wine

No comments: