20171119

Nov 19th

Jacqui Sharkey -- Arabica Blues
Mavericks -- Think Of Me
Shawn Camp -- KISSING
Dominic Kirwan -- Hello Darlin/ The Most Beautiful Girl In The World / You Don’t Know Me
Tia McGraff -- Nothin' To Lose
Waylon Jennings -- Wurlitzer Prize
Philomena Begley -- My Life, My Music, My Memories
Joe Nichols -- Somebody's Mama
Moore & Moore -- My Present To You
Willie Nelson -- Wives And Girlfriends
Judge Talford Band -- Carry On My Wayward Son
Janie Fricke -- It Aint Easy Bein' Easy
Jill Burke -- I;m Only Singing Love Songs
Mo Pitney -- Country
Bernie Healy -- Three Quarter Time
Brian Hughes -- The Hardest Time
Hazel Cumming -- Light In The Window
Daniel Meade -- Keep Right Away
Brothers Osborne -- Stay A Little Longer
Teea Goans -- A Way To Survive
Darius Rucker -- Story To Tell
Bernadette -- You Cant Love with a Broken Heart
Tim McGraw  -- Southern Girl
Michelle Wright -- Crank My Tractor
Paul Kelly -- Willie The Dealer
Alabama -- I'm In a Hurry And I Don’t Know Why
Ashton Lane -- Winter Star

No comments: