20170806

Aug 6th

Brooks & Dunn -- Boot Scoot Boogie
Casey Donahew -- Country Song
Don Williams -- I Wish I Was In Nashville
Amanda Anne Platt -- Things We Call Home / Long Ride / The Road
Ricky Skaggs -- I Don’t Care
David Allan Coe -- Mona Lisa Lost Her Smile
Isla Grant -- A Love That Used To Be
Bellamy Brothers -- Old Love Song
Michael Johnson -- The Moon Is Still Over Her Shoulder
Kate Ellis -- Don’t Lie To Me
Miranda Lambert -- Good Ol'Days
Charlie Rich -- Rollin' With The Flow
Cliona Hagan -- Dancing Your Memory Away
19th Street Band -- Trouble
Ashton Lane -- Breathe You In
Laura Kenny -- Fallen Soldier
Jackie Storrar -- But I Will
David Ray -- Earthquake
Glen Campbell -- She Thinks I Still Care
Tom Russell -- Leaving El Paso
Tom T Hall -- I Washed My Face in The Mountain Dew / Ravishing Ruby / Old Dogs, Children & Watermelon Wine
Viper Central -- I Wont Be Left Behind
Patrick Feeney -- Far Side Of The World
Tony Jackson -- Last Call

No comments: