20170115

Jan 15th

Jordan Mogey -- So Doggone Lonesome
Jim Lauderdale -- Don’t Shut Me Down
Garth Brooks -- Cowboys & Friends
Margo Price -- Hurtin' On The Bottle / Worlds Greatest Loser / Hands Of Time
Justin Trevino -- Tonight She Hit The Honky Tonks
Tom Russell -- Outbound Plane
Crystal Gayle -- You Never Miss A Real Good Thing
AJ Hobbs -- The Loser
Ernest Tubb/ Marty Robbins -- Rainbow At Midnight
Hugo Duncan -- Fooled Once Again
Mary Chapin Carpenter -- I Feel Lucky
Collin Raye -- Love Me
Danielle Marie -- I Wanna Go There
Derek Ryan -- Sixty Years
Hazel Cumming -- Look Me Straight In The Eye
Norman Borland -- I'm Just Me
Lisa McHugh -- Waltz Of The Angels
Dave Gunning -- I Robbed The Company Store
Olivia Newton John/Live On -- My Heart Goes Out To You
Paul Jefferson -- Nothin' Down The Road
Brad Paisley -- She's Everything
Southern Halo -- Living Like That
Shunie Crampsey / Jacqui Sharkey -- The Reason For Leavin'
Kevin Sharp -- Nobody Knows
Aaron Watson -- That’s Gonna Leave A Mark
Carole Champagne -- I Think I Love Rednecks
Steve Huskey / Jake Eddy -- Long List Of Goodbyes

No comments: