20160605

June 5th

Swagger Kings -- Jack Hammerred
Teea Goans -- That’s Just Me Loving You
Dave Dudley -- Listen Betty )I'm Singing Your Song)
Dierks Bentley -- Somewhere On A Beach / I'll Be The Moon / What The Hell Did I Say
Joe Boyle -- Water
Statlers -- Years Ago
Thomas Maguire /Fhionna Ennis -- Down To You & Me
Hallur Joenson -- Never Another You
Conway Twitty -- Hello Darlin'
Ivas John -- Payday Boogie
Reba McEntire -- Whoevers In New England
James House -- Southern Belle
Lisa McHugh -- High Cotton
Gene Watson -- A Girl I Used To Know
Al Grant -- Many Reasons
Kathy Stewart -- Old Campaigners
George Inglis -- Missing You
Raintown -- Nineteen Again
Casper McWade -- Outlaw Thing
Mary Duff -- Mr Noble
Jordan Mogey -- If There's a God in Heaven
Kathy Crinion -- Venus & Mars
Billy Crash Craddock -- Don’t Go City Girl On Me
Collin Raye -- All I Can Be Is A Sweet Memory
Diamond Rio -- Meet In The Middle
Jenny Dale Lord -- Me & My Brother
Tony Clarke -- Born in 55
Kathy Mattea -- Summer Of My Dreams

No comments: