20160212

Feb 14th

Lisa McHugh -- Bring on The Good Times
Paul Overstreet -- Be Mine
Don Gibson -- I Cant Stop Loving You
Vince Gill -- Down To My Last Bad Habit / Me & My Girl / Sad One Coming On
Suzy Bogguss -- Hopeless Romantic
Anne Murray -- Could I Have This Dance
Tracy Byrd -- Love Lessons
Joey & Rory -- Let It Be Me
Hank Locklin -- Send Me The Pillow
Teea Goans -- That’s Just Me Loving You
Billy Crash Craddock -- The Girls We All Knew
Statlers -- Elizabeth
Conway Twitty -- Linda on My Mind
Don Williams -- Amanda
Raintown -- If This Was a Love Song
Mike Devine -- Love You Every Second
Jackie Storrar -- The More I Give You
Hallur Joensen -- I Love You More Everyday
Shania Twain -- Still The One
Trisha Yearwood -- How Do I Live
George Jones -- He Stopped Loving Her Today
Faith Hill -- Breathe
Willie Nelson -- Always on My Mind
Dolly Parton -- I Will Always Love You
Niamh Lynn /Johnny Brady -- A Love I Think Will Last
Garth Brooks -- If Tomorrow Never Comes
Kathy Mattea -- Where've You Been
Charley Pryde -- Someone Loves you Honey

No comments: