20160109

Jan 10th

Travis Tritt -- Country Club
Stella Parton -- Mountain Songbird
Bobby Willis -- All Kinds Of Wrong
Toby Keith -- 35 MPH Town / Haggard,Hank & Her / Drunk Americans
Billy Yates -- Three Tequilla, Floor
Sturgill Simpson -- Life Of Sin
Louise Morrissey -- I Give You Music
Tex Ritter -- Hillbilly Heaven
Alabama -- Wasn't Through Loving You Yet
Jacqui Sharkey -- Love Will Keep Us Alive
Mandy Barnett -- I'm Gonna Change Everything
Moe Bandy -- Someday Soon
Mickey Guyton -- Better Than You Left Me
Lonestar -- No News
Hellfire Club -- All Because Of You
Janey Kirk & Carla -- First Of May
Dean Owens -- Closer To Home
Corb Lund -- Run This Town
Kathy Crinion -- I'm Just Not That Lonely Anymore
Crystal Gayle (Archive Intv) -- Don’t It Make My Brown Eyes Blue / I've Cried The Blue Right Out Of My Eyes / River Road
Lorraine Jordan / Crystal Gayle -- Ready For The Times To Get Better
Garth Brooks -- Unanswered Prayers
Brandy Clark -- Stripes
Artie Rodriguez -- I'll Give You Something To Drink About
Ashley Monroe -- I'm Good At Leaving

No comments: