20150719

July 19th

Becky Hobbs -- Honky Tonk Saturday Night
Bellamy Bros -- Jet Lag Journey
Nathan Carter -- Good Luck To The Girl
Brad Paisley -- Water
Alan Jackson -- Angels & Alcohol /Jum & Jack & Hank / You Can Always Come Home
Lorraine Jordan/ Lee Greenwood -- Dixie Road
Patty Loveless -- My Kind Of Woman/My Kind of Man
Charlie Landsborough -- Just Passing By
Lefty Frizzell -- I Never Go Around Mirrors
David Frizzell -- Fill His Shoes
John Conlee -- Rose Coloured Glasses
Lisa Stanley -- Famous In A Small Town
Dwight Yoakam -- An Exception To The Rule
Teea Goans -- Memories To Burn
Andy Cooney -- On The Eighth Day
Keith McLeod -- Boothill By The Depot
Heather Tweddle -- Too Busy Being in Love
Gerry Ford -- Til It Snows In Mexico
Angeleena Presley -- American Middle Class
Darius Rucker -- So I Sang
Mike Denver -- Seasons In The Sun
Kimberley Murray -- I Cant Remember
Geo Hamilton IV -- Country Music In My Soul
Garth Brooks -- The Dance
Thomas Macguire/Fhionna Ennis -- Solid As A Rock
Dolly Parton -- Coat Of Many Colours
Steve Logan -- While Eagles Fly
Dale Watson -- You've Got A Long Way To Go

No comments: