20131124

Nov 24

Mary Chapin Carpenter -- Down At The Twist & Shout
John Fogerty -- Garden Party
Glen Campbell -- Sunflower
Alan Jackson -- Long Hard Road / Aint Got Trouble Now / Knew All Along
Zoe Muth -- I Used To Call My Heart a Home
Josh Kelley -- Georgia Clay
George Jones -- I Dont Need Your Rockin Chair
Teea Goans -- Worlds Biggest Fool
Michael & Lonesome Playboys -- Heart Of Tears
Toby Keith -- I'll Probably Be Out Fishing
Audrey Auld -- Siren Song
Webb Pierce -- There Stands The Glass
Philomena Begley -- Sorry
Lisa McHugh -- Hey I'm a Woman
John Hinshelwood -- My Uncle
Ian Grieg -- The Emigrant
Band Perry -- If I Die Young
Donnie Parenteau -- Imagine a World
Charlie Rich -- The Most Beautiful Girl
Janice Maynard -- Bad Girls
Radney Foster -- Willin' To Walk
Time Jumpers -- Someone Had To Teach You
Ricky Van Shelton -- I'll Leave This World Loving You
Evi Tausen -- Make This Life a Dance
Mick Flavin -- Jennifer Johnson & Me
Becky Hobbs -- They Always Look Better When They're Leaving

No comments: