20131013

Oct 13th

Carlene Carter /Dave Edmunds -- Baby Ride Easy
Johnny Rodriguez -- Ridin' My Thumb To Mexico
Teea Goans -- Thats Just Me Loving You
Billy Currington -- One Way Ticket / Wingman / Hard To Be A Hippie
Cowboy Copus -- Alabam
Dominic Kirwan -- Trying To Fall In Love
Alan Jackson -- Appalachian Mountain Girl
Randy Travis -- Honky Tonk Moon
Cal Smith -- Country Bumpkin
Katie Kozell -- Wrong
Alabama -- That's How I Was Raised
Marie Osmond -- I'm In Love and He's In Dallas
Rhett Atkins -- Highway Sunrise
Lacy J Dalton -- 16th Avenue
Tony Collins -- Back On The Road Again
Jacqui Sharkey -- Take Me To Paris
Stillwater -- That's What They Said About The Buffallo
Charlie Landsborough -- Part Of Me
Ernie Ashworth -- Talk Back Trembling Lips
Lisa Stanley (Recorded interview) -- Love Me A Little Bit Longer / Who Cares / Walking In My My Mothers Footsteps / I Saw The Light In Your Window Tonight
Evi Tausen -- Make This Life a Dance
Charly McClain -- Sleeping With The Radio On
Kathy Mattea -- Harley

No comments: