20130915

Sept 13th

Derailers -- Right Place
Leann Rimes -- Swingin'
Tom T Hall -- One More Last Chance
Chris Young -- A.M.
Trevor Loughrey -- No One But You
Brad Paisley -- Facebook Friends
Michael Martin Murphy -- Shake It Off
Hank Singer -- Flower of The Flock
Roy Acuff -- I Like Mountain Music
Janice Maynard -- Love Me The way You Used To
Ed Bruce -- Hundred Dollar Lady
Hallur Joensen -- Tonight I'm Coming Home (with Dawn Sears)
Lisa McHugh -- Hey I'm a Woman
Will Bannister -- She's Somewhere In Texas
Ann Williamson -- Invisible Tears
Brandon McPhee -- Stand
Raintown -- Hope In Troubled Times
Mike Denver -- I Want To Be In Ireland For The Summer
Gord Bamford -- Leaving On A Lonesome Song
Terri Clark -- Gentle On My Mind
Dean Brody -- Canadian Girls
Kira Isabella -- A Little More Work
Johnny Reid -- She Calls Me Home
Ashley Robertson -- Good Girl
Greg Trooper -- Mary Of The Scots In Queens
Reba McEntire -- Somebody Should Leave
Radio Sweethearts -- Sweetheart Hoedown

No comments: