20130624

June 23rd

Kenny Hess -- Welcome To Lonesomeville
Buddy Jewell -- I'd Run
Seany Mac -- Young At Heart
Slaid Cleaves -- God's Own Yodeler / Hometown USA / Still Fighting The War
Claire Lynch -- Great Day In The Morning
Patty Loveless -- Blame It On Your Heart
James Hand -- Dont Want Me Too
George Strait -- I Believe
Slim Whitman -- Rose Marie
Joni Harms -- All In The Jeans
Sean Cuddy -- Without You
Karen Lynne -- Walk Slow
Chris Cagle -- Dance Baby Dance
Tom Wilson -- Rockies In The Rain
Dean Owens -- Without Love
Trevor James Mair -- In The Jailhouse Now
Jolene & Barry -- Goin' Gone
John Fogerty -- Paradise
Lisa McHugh (Tel interview) -- Lets Pretend We Never Met / Why'd You Come In Here / This I Promise You / False Eyelashes
Bobby Flores -- If I Ever Fall In Love
Raymond Froggatt -- Roly
Evi Tausen -- How Am I Supposed To Feel
Scott Cook -- Mama Always Said
Steve Martin -- Pretty Flowers

No comments: