20120924

Sept 23rd


Jimmy C Williams -- Ride The Train
Rankins -- Orangedale Whistle
Trisha Yearwood -- Cowboys Are My Weakness
Scott Cook -- Goin' Up The Country / The Lord Giveth And The Landlord Taketh Away / Song For The Slow Dancers
Nathan Carter -- Time Of My Life
Toby Keith -- I Like Girls Who Drink Beer
Time Jumpers -- So Far Apart
Roy Drusky -- Where The Blue & Lonely Go
Charlie Landsborough -- Way Back Home
Merle Haggard -- Big City
Loretta Lynn -- You're Lookin' at Country
Randy Houser -- A Man Like Me
Pat Alger -- That Summer
Silver -- Stories, Trophies & Memories
Brian McDade -- Promises
Jolene & Barry -- Streets Of Nashville
Colm Kirwan -- Whole Lotta You
Steep Canyon Rangers -- As I Go
Lisa McHugh -- Why'd You Come in Here / This I Promise You
Johnny Rodriguez -- Pass Me By If You're Only Passing Through
Jerry Kilgore -- Born Rich
Ed Bruce -- Love Found You & Me
Teea Goans -- Overboard
Debby Boone -- Are You On The Way To Loving Me Again

No comments: