20120123

Jan 22nd

Marty Stuart -- Sundown In Nashville
Prairie Oyster -- Drown Your Sorrows
Zoe Muth -- I've Been Gone
Thomas McGuire -- Where Did We Go Wrong / Irvinestown My Home / A Fools Heart
Stillwater -- Heaven Is My Woman's Love
Hunter Hayes -- Storm Warning
Reba McEntire -- What am I Gonna Do About You
T Texas Tyler -- Oklahoma Hills
Simon Donegan -- Nights of Summertime
Laura McGhee -- Aint Convincing Me
Johnny Rodriguez -- I Didn't Every Chance I Had
Lisa McHugh -- Coat Of Many Colours
Dolly Parton -- Blowin' In The Wind
New Country Rehab -- Cameo
Quebe Sisters -- Across The Alley From The Alleyway
Sweetback Sisters -- Thank You
Kenny Watson -- Back In Baby's Arms
Broad River Band -- More Than Just A Good Time
Secret Sisters -- Waste The Day
Hallur -- Why Should We Try Anymore
Lynn Anderson -- It Dont Do No Good To Be A Good Girl
New Redwing -- Dark Hollow
Ruby Muse -- Cant Figure You
Craig Campbell -- This Ol' Guitar
Tom Russell -- Black Pearl
Amelia White -- Beautiful & Wild
David St Germain -- Coming Home

No comments: