20111211

Decc 11th

Oakridge Boys -- Come On In
David Ball -- Amigo
Leann Rimes -- Rose Coloured Glasses
Joe Nichols -- This Ole Boy / Somebody's Mama / No Truck No Boat No Girl
Paula McAskill -- Pretty Brown Eyes
Buddy Jewell -- Jesus, Elvis & Me
Brenda Lee -- Cowgirl & The Dandy
Dobie Gray -- Night In The Life Of A Country Boy
Roy Orbison -- California Blue
David Nail -- Songs For Sale
Lisa McHugh /Daniel O'Donnell -- I'll Be Home With Bells On
Johnny Rodriguez -- Riding My Thumb To Mexico
Travellin' Rose -- Made Up My Mind
Terri Clark -- Lonesome's Last Call
Bryce McAllister -- Driftin'
Cathy Anne McLintock -- I Wanna Live Like That
Appalachia -- 500 Miles
Ally Cook -- Country Storm
Ian Greig (recorded interview) -- Let The Cildren Pick The Flowers / My Dixie Darling / The Emigrant / Old Lamplighter
Karen Lynne -- You Beat All I've Ever Seen
Bacon Brothers -- It's A Rocky Road
Paladino -- Have You Ever Been Lonely

No comments: