20111031

Oct 30th

George Strait -- Lone Star Blues
Loretta Lynn -- You're Looking at Country
John Miller -- One Excuse Too Many
Toby Keith -- I Need To Hear a Country Song / Tryin' To Fall In Love / Club Zydeco Moon
Martina McBride -- Broken Umbrella
John McNichol -- Right In The Middle
Charlie Landsborough -- No Time At All
Patsy Montana -- I Wanna Be a Cowboys Sweetheart
Don Williams -- Lord I Hope This Day Is Good
Reba McEntire -- Somebody's Chelsea
Ricky Skaggs -- I Dont Care
Gene Watson/Rhonda Vincent -- Sweet Thing
Brian Hughes -- My Kind Of Paradise
Quebe Sisters -- Shame On You
Dierks Bentley -- Senor
Zoe Muth -- Harvest Moon Blues
My Darling Clementine -- Goin' Back to Memphis
Lisa McHugh -- A Mothers Rosary
Joey & Rory -- Play The Song
Johnny Rodriguez -- I Wanna Wake Up With You
Eileen Jewel -- Reckless
Fearing & White -- Say You Will

No comments: